Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back to the Lust Discussion

Hahaha...I was in a for a real shock when I walked into class that day. LOL
I read the Chapters and didn't catch onto Anything. hahhaa..it was kind of embarrassing but not really. It would have been better if I was prepared to talk about it though. I didn't catch on to the whole Nurse thing and then the Whore house was it?? I thought that it was talking about a Mother and her 6 daughters and the guys were curious as to why they were in the house and why the girls didn't seem to go often. hahaha...So yeah, I reread stuff after class and I was like...Wow, hahaha... I totally missed the whole point. I was wondering why the book started talking about past girlfriends after the Nurse gave him a 'massage'. Awkward. =P

My sister and I were up last night trying to remember the sounds of different Pokemon. That was fun. =P

4 comments:

  1. By sounds of pokemon, do you mean the anime or games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to give you props for not recognizing anything. It took me a few times too, but its a good thing to be on that side of the spectrum... in my opinion at least

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you saying about the rest of us Bri? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhahaha, man, bre, your point kinda made me laugh? lol. Is it bad that I read one line and got it right away? shucks.

    ReplyDelete