Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lovely Day

I enjoyed today. It was a relief to me to have this test done, and its done, I cannot make changes, so there is no reason for me to worry or fret anymore. I'm thankful that Stariha allowed us to bring in computers, and I am thankful that everything worked out.

I am excited to read the new book... but I am sad to leave 1984 in the dust. I wish we could have a few days just to TALK about 1984 and its 'claims' on our current government, and then point out different things that the government are taking from us. Just thought it would be fun to do that, but I understand we are behind and that there really isn't a way of doing those things.

Also.... Everyone should just breathe about this test. I did say what Jen wrote about, that the 4 quote questions did take longer because it was more 'comprehending' time, and I do feel that if a test took that long that it should be shortened. But there was no way of knowing that it was going to take that long before today... so now we can learn from it and move on from there. No need to feel frustrated! :D

It's a good day, your alive, you get to 'contribute a verse' for the day, so make yours sing an inspiration happy song, because your not guaranteed the chance to sing tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. i agree brianna. i know it was stressful...but what's worrying and complaining going to do? absolutely NOTHING.
    p.s your quote at the end...corny? but i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your optimism! :D I need to be more like you my darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you too Brianna! College English tests can be stressful but we do just need to breathe and relax bout them a bit!

    ReplyDelete