Thursday, January 26, 2012

Venting

Okay Stariha I know you always say not to vent on the blog and all that buuuut this a warning that this blog post is just going to be a venting blog post and you can feel free to completely ignore it!
It is ridiculous that it took that long to take a test. Yes, it is college english and I was prepared to take a hard test but NO ONE finished within the class time. Bre had a very good point when she said that with the little quote paragraphs, yes it was the same amount of writing but it was so much longer for thinking and planning time! It is not fair that people had to work into their lunches and the next class time. I finished and then had only 4 minutes to try to eat lunch and then get to my next class where I took another test! If a test is going to take that long then we need to either shorten it or take two different class times to complete it. When I'm completely stressed out about just trying to finish writing so I have enough time to eat and make it to a class it seriously decreasing the quality of an essay.

2 comments:

  1. I agree... like I felt if she had just given us the mini-essay and the full length essay, we wouldve been able to produce a lot higher quality work.

    ReplyDelete