Thursday, January 26, 2012

Test and stuff...

Okay...this test was ridiculous.
I spent all my lunch until 12 and ran to Zoulek's class in a hurry!
I didn't even finish because I couldn't just skip my other class...and if I was allowed to I would have! *sigh* So I will probably get a REALLY bad grade because I had to rush my BIG essay because the little ones took so long. =/

Anyways...that was my little rant on that subject. hahaha....
I am not too excited for the Animal Testing Issue (no offense) because I can't stand listening about any living beings actually being tortured or hurt...it really gets to my heart. =( Is it possible to have too much empathy? hahaha, but for reals...don't be alarmed if I start to cry because that is most likely what will happen when I hear about cases of animals and such.

I seem to be addicted to tortillas with cheese in them. =) hahaha...I really don't think that's the healthiest thing. Why not apples in peanut butter or something? hahhaa..

2 comments: