Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Wedding, Prom, and College English... :)

So on Saturday, I had so much to do. I went and got my hair done at 12:30 because my cousin's wedding took place at 3:00. By the time the wedding was over, there would have been no possible way for me to get my hair done and get together with friends before prom. So, it really worked out because that way I looked good for the wedding as well. My sister Kaylee and I sang the song "Here" by Rascal Flatts in the wedding upon my cousin's request. I'm really glad I got to do so because I felt really honored and happy to share that moment with her and her husband.
Then there was prom. I'm really glad I got to get together with so many people to take pictures and go out to eat because it made it that much more of an enjoyable night. Even though I'm not really close with some of the people that went with us, I'm really glad it turned out the way it did. I definitely will never forget the wonderful night I had (even though right now I feel as if I will never recover because I am so tired).
As of my college english duties, I didn't have time to do any work on my paper, but I know that I will have more time this week to do so. I am actually looking forward to the narrative paper we are writing because we get be ourselves and choose what we want to write about that has personally touched our lives. I really want to do good on this short paper as well as the research paper, so I hope they don't interfere with each other too much.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea lol...your life is crazy right now! It was fun though

    ReplyDelete