Sunday, May 8, 2011

peer editing :))

Fridays class time of peer editing eachothers papers really helped me!
Being able to go over our peers papers looking for corrections made me realize what I needed to fix on my paper as well to make it complete.
Even though I felt bad marking peoples papers up I know it will help them in the end.
The more advise people can give..the better!
And turing in multiple rough drafts is the way to go...helps so much to make your paper as close to perfect as possible!

3 comments:

  1. I found it kind of hard trying to revise our peers papers. It definetly took alot of time and I was tyring to do the best I could to help my peers out. I'm having a hard time adding transitions but my group members definetly helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on both counts! I found the peer editing really helpful for finding things to fix in my own paper. It was kind of difficult though!

    ReplyDelete