Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rough Draft

I thought that I was going to have a hard time typing up the minimum of 5 or 7 pages but it actually wasn't hard. What I am having a hard time doing is adding in transitions in between each new paragraph when adding a new topic that goes along with my thesis. I wasn't able to revise both of my peers papers and didn't do it over the weekend because like I've said I don't have internet. I was able to read some of the comments my peers gave me on the paper and it did help me. My paper is also pretty long which makes me kind of scared because others papers are about 7 or 8 pages.

1 comment:

  1. Transitioning is hard for me too! I dont know why its like that but for some reason I am just not the best at it. I dont know if you have conferenced with Mrs. Stariha but if you havent she helps out a lot. just an idea

    ReplyDelete