Monday, May 2, 2011

I always forget about blogging until Sunday night, which is not good!

So, I was slacking off on my Senior Project [until today]. My mom was on the computer and she asked if I wanted to get on before she shut it off and I was thinking in my head "Ugh, I really don't want to work on anything," but somehow I ended up saying "Yeah! I'll get on the computer," so, here I am, on the computer. And surprisingly I have done a lot! I finished typing my survey out and making it all pretty, and I got my interview questions all in line, but the only problem is is that I cannot find any of these peoples phone numbers or even e-mail addresses! So, I'm stressing about that right now! Other than that I just have to say I hate how much crap I have to do this week [but I'm not going to complain too much, because there are actually 6 of us in College English that are also in AP Calculus and a majority of us will be gone Wednesday due to the fact we are taking the AP Exam, and all 6 of us will be gone Friday to the Oceana County Math Tournament]. Oh, and did I mention I really haven't started on my paper yet?! I'm happy/nervous that I have a conference with Stariha tomorrow. I don't want her to tell me how dumb I am and that I'm not doing too great in the class, because I already know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment