Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finishing My Paper.

Reading through my commented rough draft, I noticed a note from Ms. Stariha saying that I need more development of the faultiness of the sequential grade structure we use. In reading this, my soul sunk. I have been looking for the past 8 weeks for research for or against the current sequential grade structure, and I have found NONE. Upon talking to Prof. Boerema from Calvin College, he told me that I may not find research for this particular topic because it is one that is not discussed heavily. He said that we don't want to talk about it because we don't want to change it, and things of that nature. I am afraid that I will do terribly on this paper because I have no evidence supporting the faultiness of the system. It's not because I didn't try. It's not because I slacked off. It's not because I procrastinated. It's because it was not available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment