Sunday, May 22, 2011

almost there..

Well I'm getting close to finishing up my research paper, its coming along pretty good. But the main problem I'm having is that some of my information is not strong enough to build a long discussion off of it. But either than that I'm actually glad that my group is the first to go because that just meanst that we'll be the first to get it over with and we'll have the rest of the week to watch everybody else present and not have to worry about ours. Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I like that my group is 2nd for that reason as well: we get the rest of the week to listen to others! I can't wait until Wednesday is over with so I can finally sit back and relax. If our exam project is one about the novels like last trimester, I already have an idea for it that shouldn't take me a ridiculous amount of time like this paper did, so I'm feeling pretty good about the rest of the year after this research project is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    cant wait to see what you guys have to say!

    hey its just like controversial issues all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex you AWESOME! I told Luke afterwards that you should be a polotician because you're so good with your words. Also you had really intelligent answers to the questions that were asked.

    ReplyDelete