Sunday, May 22, 2011

The End is Near (not the end of the world however)

I am kinda excited for this week. It's like we're on the downside now, and the presentations will be a good ending. The end of the year is coming so soon, and so fast!! It's a releif to get my research paper done with, and my slides of our powerpoint are super close to being done.
As much as we dislike the project now, I feel like if I could survive this, then college is going to be a bit easier. It's like a preview of what's to come, which I like. :]

3 comments:

  1. I really hope our exam project is on the novels! I really like our ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree casey! hopefully this will make the transition into college a little easier.. but im ready for it to be done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think this class has been great prep for college next fall! For everything from handling stress to writting kick butt papers! All during crazy hours of the night and day! I dont know about you guys but I'm already running on a crazy college kid schedule!!

    ReplyDelete