Sunday, April 17, 2011

Senior Project Paper

Today, after I church I came home and was excited to research my topic. I came to realize though, that Its hard to research the problem of school substance abuse and education without finding out about people's kids dying for taking drugs /: I can tell that the researching part of the paper is going to be the hardest...so if you guys know of any tips or suggestions and narrowing my research to what i need it would be greatly appreciated. thanks. (:

2 comments:

  1. I've been having a terrible time researching! I don't have any good tips to share, but I can let you know that you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have kind of noticed that too. I have found information but some of it doesnt seem very reliable. If i find anything for you I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete