Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feeling pretty good!

I decided to form all of my questions today for my interview and my letters. I have not finished my annotated bibliography yet, but now that I have my ten questions formed, I can separate each question into a different category to research. If I do this, I will have way more then 10 sources, but like Mrs. Stariha said, I don't have to use them all. If anyone is stuck on finding sources, I would suggest forming your ten questions first, it helps a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I started doing the same thing in a way. It really does help alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have been working on my questions and I have found that the more in depth that they are...the better! I have found many sources now I need to go through and make sure that they are reliable.

    ReplyDelete