Sunday, April 24, 2011

ITS THE WEEKEND!!

But not for much longer. Where do the two days go? Of course for me they've been absolutly packed!! On to the things englishy in nature. Im really sad that PWB is almost over...I've really enjoyed this book! Its been fun to be able to dig into things and notice how much thought and planning Kingsolver must have put in to make all the symbolism work. It amazes me! I know i would've just written the book and if something worked out then yay! The only thing that makes ending this book a little less painful is that next we get to read The Color Purple! I've heard from bunches of people that its a really good book! I'm excited to see if it ties in with the reacurring theme of government control! Oh yeah...HAPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah i actually am looking forward to reading the color purple i think that its going to be interesting!! if it boring im going to be very disapointed! >:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there with ya, I am so sad to end this book (but I am planning on reading more Barbara Kingsolver). The Color Purple should be interesting, I'm looking forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete