Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My 'Particular' Thing... (Haha we aren't supposed to use 'thing!)

So my particular item is about 8 inches tall, 18 years old, and stuffed. It's a stuffed horse named Puffy. I've had this stuffed animal since I was born, and I'll continue to have it untill either him or I die first. He's connected through my childhood; memories of loosing him, him comforting me when times got hard, and just the companionship of something close to you. Plus this stuffed animal survived my house fire, it's almost like we were meant to be! :) I know it sounds stupid, I'm 18 years old myself and I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Oh well! It makes me happy, so what else should matter? My 'particular thing' is like a best friend to me, and he doesn't talk back!! :)

3 comments:

  1. "So my particular item is about 8 inches tall"

    That's what she said. No, really! That's what Sarah just worte!

    I can sort of know what your saying Sarah. I have a stuffed monkey that's been with me since Kindegarden. I never gave it a name though... Now that I think of it, I never gave my toys names!... Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a thing or two about 8"... let me tell ya! ;D haha jk but ya I had a stuffed animal that I liked when I was little... it was a lion named King Louie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol after I posted this and read through it, I could see something like that coming up! haha

    ReplyDelete