Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Sad, Sad Day

Yesterday, I fell terribly ill--near death, probably. I slept from 10pm Monday night until 6am this morning. I only woke up to throw up, and to totally destroy Christopher at Battleship. I haven't eaten anything since dinner on Monday--not good--because my body won't let me eat. In the past 36 hours, I have taken in about a half a glass of water and a half a bottle of Powerade and that's it. It's hard to walk because my body feels so weak. I should have stayed home from school today, but I don't want to use any more sick days.

The sad part is that I was more worried about missing the 1984 discussion in class yesterday than I was worried about getting better! I'm disappointed that I wasn't there, so hopefully I didn't miss much.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better Taylor! I wasn't in class yesterday because of AYF, and I was scared to! I heard that they just talked about the theme of 1984, and I think that is about it! I hope this helps you out!

    ReplyDelete