Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Controversial Issue

I am very nervous about our groups controversial issue over the legalization of marijuana. I feel like there is so much information that everyone could learn but don't know what exactly is the most important. I think our group has everything figured out but again, there is so much information on this one topic. Ialso kind of found it hard to do a project on this issue because of the fact that I didn't know any information prior to this project. Hopefully it all goes good and hopefully everyone expresses their opinions about the legalization of marijuana.

2 comments:

  1. It's alright Nora.. I'm sure we'll do fine. But you're right there's so much to talk about on this subject hopefully we can fit most of it during the class time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha if you guys need someone to argue me and henry will step it up lol

    ReplyDelete