Sunday, May 13, 2012

so i have to say i really dislike mothers day as a holiday i really think its a bunch of crap and that you should appreciate your mom either way and for me i don't really appreciate her and i know thats kinda bad, i mean i love her an all but she's really difficult to live with . and so my mothers day appreciation was holding back from flipping out on her all day for what she does to me. so yeah sorry to make this all personal. I'm just kinda sitting here 'like a plant' because i know if i talk ill say bad things.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't have a good mothers day! :( If it makes it any better I didn't get to see my mom pretty much as all on mothers day, it was so sad! :( I bet once you get into college you will appreciate her more... just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. In keeping with the personal trend in 17 days it will be 10 years since my mom died. That's why I like mother's day actually. It's kinda like a day to appreciate all the women in my life who aren't exactly my mother but they love me and support me :)

    ReplyDelete