Sunday, May 13, 2012

New York and College English

alright so while in New York I kept relating things to our class. It was slightley sad to say the last. All of the smells made me think of PWB when they came back from Africa. Our (Laura, Maddie, Danni, and I) room was full of homework for Stariha and there was quite a funny joke that Madeline should share with you about her papper! Also for my acting class I am a New Yorker and I have to say hang a left and I thought it was such an odd phrase until our tour guide Bridgette used it like 20 times on our trip!! There was more relations but at this moment I can think of them all. Well besides the obvious consumerism that goes on over there!!!

2 comments:

  1. i even disobeyed my father who told me not to think about College English in NYC so that I would enjoy it. hahah (SHHH don't tell him)Did Stariha jsut trump my dad?

    ReplyDelete