Tuesday, May 8, 2012

other things

Will someone take notes for me while I'm gone? It would be much appreciated. I truly believe in all of you. Yes, I am getting in my blogging now so I don't have to do it Wednesday. It's pretty much a given that I will be working while in NYC though. Now I have to leave to go help my grandma. This is pretty much the WORST day for this all to happen. But I am DONE complaining. It's Time for me to  cowgirl up and deal with it.

The Color Purple: I finished it this weekend. I was very surprised at the ending. Not expecting that at all. Over all, I think it was a good book, it didn't offend me or make me feel all too uncomfortable that much at all. However, I think maybe Alice Walker is a little too out there for me. With being a "medium" and what not. That shiz is a little too much for my liking :)

2 comments: