Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shout-out to Antigone Cast/Director!

Well after watching the play three times...
I have come to the conclusion that you guys did AWESOME!
It was a little bit over my head but I understood it better the second and third time I watched it.
Took me a while to realize Antigone and Haimon were cousins haha!
And don't worry about congratulating me on my spotlight job.
I already know I did awesome.
Haha just kiddin.
I had a pretty good seat though I thought.



Anyways enough about Antigone.
I would just like to say I'm super glad we are done with the Poisonwood Bible.
Don't get me wrong. I really really liked the book.
There was just so much going on and a lot of it I don't think I completely comprehended.
But those quizzes KILLED me!
There was so much to study and find quotes on.
I just couldn't do it.
I'm excited to move on.
:)

2 comments:

  1. haha Katie B you're so awesome. We did have the best seats though!! It was so much fun to watch even the 2nd and 3rd times. It got to the point to where we could actually quote the lines! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thank you guys SO much for helping.. lol

    ReplyDelete