Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rhetorical Analysis and stuff

I would like to admit that I do not prefer
writing about things I don't like or things
that I don't understand.

I don't know if anyone can relate, but I believe
there are some of you that can.

I love words...Words are some of the most beautiful
things in the world, if they are used correctly.
I understand that there are devices and techniques
but I'd rather not explain them...or analyse them
because I am bad at it.

However...
I would love to say that I happen to be very excited
about the Personal Narrative that we will be doing soon. =D
Although, I don't know the rules or guidelines on this essay
thus far...I am more than excited to be presented with the
information and begin!!!
yay!!!! <3 ha ha

P.S.
I drew an Eye on my hand...with a Heart pupil colored in..with a
white spot in the middle in the shape of a U. =)
haha...get it? haha,
yeah...lame, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment