Sunday, April 15, 2012

PWB?

How far are we supposed to be in Poison Wood by Monday? I also want to mention, that this book has been so good. I think that this book is such a good insight into a lot of things, but most importantly ourselves. We sometimes overlook our own 'Rachel' acts, but with this, you can't help but see them. When we make fun of her for blocking things out we act like she is being such a snob, but then how many of us have cared about the tornadoes that have happened this weekend? Interesting isn't it.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know but I finished it just to be sure. I love this book and the ending is amazing! My favorite quote in the whole book is the final sentence. Its kind of inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I really liked the themes in this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's almost sad how much we are all like Rachel.

    ReplyDelete