Sunday, March 11, 2012

PWB and Graduation

I haven't really posted much this week. I guess I've had other stuff on my mind and yeah...but I started Poisonwood Bible and I really like it. I find it interesting. =) So I'm excited and nervous now that we are all (except Matt...sorry. haha) on our last trimester of High School!
It's exciting...but also, at least for me, kind of sad because even though I don't talk to most of the kids in our whole Senior class, it's going to be really weird not seeing them after so many years.
I think it's not going to hit right away when I graduate...but after College starts I think I'm actually going to miss this.
So yeah....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I agree, its starting to hit me that there really isnt going to be anything like your high school experience ever again.

    ReplyDelete