Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gahh BLOG BLOG BLOG

So I completely forgot to blog this week silly me. I was just enjoying the week of being able to breath fresh air not stuffed full of work and worries. But there is no way I am going to get my hopes up about another stress free week that would just tilt the world on its side. Wow this post isn't making any sense what-so-ever, ohh well. Ohh today I went to barns and noble complete set on getting my own poison wood bible and guess what they were sold out! So tell me who took all the copies...my guess is someone who wants me to have a copie that is falling apart!! Gahh lol well I think it is time for this rambling post to come to a close. Bye

1 comment:

  1. I used to love Barnes and Nobles but the last few times I went there, they didn't have anything I needed. It's all about the internet now. :(

    ReplyDelete