Thursday, February 23, 2012

Walk like a zombie, Headbang like a rockstar, Shave like...Mr.Clean?

Yugh, almost done with the portfolio, looks like one more long night.  The weekend looks brighter than ever and sleeping in never looked so good!  It feels weird having shaved my beard (or scruff, whatever you wanna call it...) off.  I wonder if girl's legs feel this way if they haven't shaved them in months....  I know mine did that one time, but that was after never shaving them, and after 7-8 years of hairy legs.  This is really turning into a weird blog post... You know, I could probably pass for a girl if I put some make-up on.  An ugly one, but a chick none the less...

Also, a reply to Maddie's reply, Tetris came from Rooshia, hence the mother Rooshia puns and the "From Rooshia with fun!" slogan when it came out.

3 comments:

  1. Haha thanks for the explanation and interesting blog post! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....I LOVE the title of this, it made me laugh and smile!!
    Also...I really don't think you could pass for a chick. haha, maybe that's just me. In a non-creepy way I think you look quite nice as a guy, so you should just stick with that gender. hahaha...hope that doesn't sound creeperish in anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I have much choice to which gender I am. Plus all my mother's dresses are far too small for me.

      Delete