Sunday, February 19, 2012

Theory of a Sick Person

So, Tonya and I had all these nice plans for dinner and a movie Saturday night annnd did we go? No. Because I ended up with a fever, wanting to puke and dizzy when I walked around annd Tonya got a migraine. Tonya has this theory that it's because we've been going and going with school, and College English and Cheer and college stuff and life and we finally hit a wall. Not complaining (well yeah I am because this sucks, i feel super crappy) just a warning to all you out there to get some sleep and rest before you too end up like us, poor unfortunate souls, who are sick.

3 comments:

  1. I blame it on cheerleading, spending oxygen while complaining, and karma for not babysitting my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a true story! too much to do and it just kicked us in the butt! not even 13 hrs of sleep could cure my migrane :( not cool, not cool at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thanks Stariha, that karma will get ya. it's all that bad karma from whining all the time that is why I got sick.

    ReplyDelete