Sunday, February 19, 2012

hmm bloggin time :)

so I'm just siting her in bed reading the blog. Thinking about cheer and lust, creepy nurses and my life skills, war and the weird dreams I've been having, weed and Christ, pretty much a bunch of random stuff. But wasn't chapter seventeen just so random I mean yes i know hes all drugged up and yes i know hes lonely but really! Weirdest chapter yet I'm gonna have to say. I would also like to express how hard it is for me to find the backspace button on my computer right now, it is very frustrating. Well I think I am going to hit the hay now so to speak, I wonder what weird dreams I will have tonight. And I will leave you all with this thought that will probably not make any sense. If Joe cant tell between his subconscious and his conscious, do we know if our subconscious talks to our conscious? who knows? whats your thoughts? and do dreams mean anything??? All right enough weirdness for one night see you all tomorrow :)

and you know my tittle kinda like clobbering time :P

2 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't read this all the way through but thought it was humorous that you followed having weird dreams with weed and christ.

    ReplyDelete