Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nerves

Well, for those of you who don't know I always have a bad case of nerves. Even little things make me nervous. I know right? But I feel like my nerves are going CRAZY right now. I'm still re-cooping from my audition yesterday, which made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin. And NOW I'm nervous for controversial issues and portfolios and such. I'm kind of freaking out. I'm also nervous for our quiz. And scholarships.....don't even get me started. And all I want to do is sleep so I can get healthy but I dont have time. But if I did have time I'd be to nervous to sleep! Oh Me! Oh Life!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Laura. I have been wanting to sleep forever but have not had time. I woke up at 530 on Saturday just to do some school work. You have got to love life sometimes!

    ReplyDelete