Sunday, February 5, 2012

Now that I have that out of my system:

here are my comments:
Dear Maritza and Tonya: Im sorry but i never read colored blog posts. ever.

Dear Everyone: I don't understand why everyone feels the need to make sure everyone knows just what they believe on every issue and I think its kind of weird. Why do we feel the need to back up and say Hey this is what I believe!!! after every debate?

Dear Sarah Lonecki: In reference to your post about FCA and how you can not hold your values to anyone else because they were raised differently, that is totally a universalist argument.

Dear Everyone who doesn't know what universalist is I know there are some of you. Universalist is that idea where everyone believes what they believe and if they believe it with their whole heart and it works for them and they're pursuing that belief then they will end up in Heaven. there are other things that go along with this in addition to what I have just said. If you would like to know my views on this particular subject or any other one please ask. for I dont not have time to post about it for all of you to see.

now Im typing too loud and im in trouble. but those are the comments I cant post anywhere

13 comments:

  1. Isn't the point or the issues to have a discussion about our differing beliefs? If no one said what they believed what would be the point of discussing the issue to begin with lol just curious......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree emily. and thats kind of the point for this blog, so we can discuss the things we didn't get to say in class.

      Delete
    2. i agree too. i use this blog as a place where i can get out my beliefs and not have the confrontation that happens in class...it's an open place.

      Delete
    3. I think controversial issues are important to the class because it's a time to figure out what you believe. Though a lot of us are set on our opinions we can all learn something from the other side, I know I have. As young adult its important to discuss these things and determine where we stand. I don't think the point is to shout our beliefs or debate for the sake of debate. I think it has more to do with looking at important issues and learning more about how we feel and how other feel about them.

      Delete
  2. lol I didn't use color on my new post JUST for youu;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Laura I'm kinda confused why you wrote that? This blog is supposed to be the place where the people in our class can go to write down what they want to share that didn't get shared in class. Since our controversial issues such as gay rights are based largely on personal beliefs, doesn't it only make sense that people would post about their beliefs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i also agree that i never ever read any blogs in color or in different fonts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree. they are very...i just don't like them. :p

      Delete
    2. I only used color like once or twice...come on now lets not be judgmental here;P

      Delete
    3. ha its okay Maritza, i forgive. mostly out to Tonya..if you are reading this: if you want a blog read use the normal stuff.

      Delete
  5. Just saying, I didnt say anything about FCA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ok, before everyone starts hating eachother....lol, i hate controversial issues, its like, "lets argue about this topic so that everyone will dislike eachother that much more!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...or you just hate them because everyone always goes against what you're trying to say? haha jk:p

      Delete