Sunday, February 26, 2012

Done!!!

So excited to be all finished with my portfolio! I worked all day Saturday on that thing just trying to get it finished because I have had so much homework. :( Oh well one more week and then we get a break! I'm so excited! I have a feeling like my brain is going to be fried by the end of it. Guess there is nothing you can do.....so everyone keep going! You can do it! Haha Mallory if you read this that reminded me of Coach P in strength training talking about your "you can do tattoo." Anyways here is a thought I felt was appropriate for exam week and all of us over achieving college english students who are stressed out of our mind lol. Stressed is desserts spelled backward. I think that the two definitely coincide with each other!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,
    thanks for the keep going encouragement,
    that means a lot, I for sure need it. Because it's 11 oclock on a sunday night and I still have to start studying for AP BIO test tomorrow.. AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stressed = Desserts Backwards = Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little spelling lesson. Your optimism is contagious. (This will give Laura another reason to hate not being able to hate your perfection you know!) :)

    ReplyDelete