Friday, February 3, 2012

Chunk :(

My wisdom teeth are gone and chipmunk cheeks have taken their place. HUGE faced! ugh. I am at school today but i can't focus because of the pain, and I think my face is getting bigger! Oh well, but I have a favor to ask, if there is anything important (any thought, point, discussion, anything) that came up in class that someone felt was important or worth while, would you please let me know EITHER by word of mouth, by commiting, or by e-mail. THANKS! love you all ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hope somebody will say something important was discussed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre i would go back to the teeth place, it sounds like you might have dry socket. If the pain is not getting better and you keep swellling and if the pain gets really worse at night then its dry socket. at least that was my symptoms...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont remember anything back to last week, but i sure hope you were able to follow along today, because our discussion really brought some big points from the book about.

    ReplyDelete