Thursday, January 5, 2012

quiz ;

i thought the quiz wasnt too bad, i feel pretty good on what i wrote so hopefully i get an A. also making it open book and open note really helps because i think that when quiz asks specific questions its better to be able to support it with evidence that you cant just memorize in your head, and im glad its not like super random questions that are only mentioned once and are testing how closely you read.. if that makes sense? either way it was a good first quiz and also i like 1984 a lot , its reallly interesting and reminds me of this other thing ive been researching latley called the illuminati , i realllly think it would be interesting to talk about this is comparison with 1984 because it is VERY similiar , and even the symbolism.

1 comment:

  1. I was incredibly excited that is was open book and open note, I feel like that really helped me a lot on the quiz, I also really like how they are essay, I feel like it is easier to speak your mind

    ReplyDelete