Sunday, January 8, 2012

need to blog! :)

Alright so I wasted my entire day today (besides going to church) reading a great book... I don't know if any of you have heard of it but I do know Jen and Megan have for sure. Its the prequil to the immortal serries, called clockwork prince! I finnished it all .. in one day lol 5oo pages yeahh buddy. But it is set back in London. In once scene they were in a sort of opion den and there was this guy (druged up of course) singing the song that the shopkeeper couldnt remember in 1984 I found this kinda super cool! it went ...
Oranges and lemons
say the bells of st clement's
when will ye pay me?
Ring the bells at Old ailey
When I grow rich
Say the bells of Shoreditch --
when will that be?
say the bells of Stepney
I do now konw,
Says the great bell of Bow

I just thought that made a conection to 1984 and made me feel slightley less guilty for reading it all day instead of doing the masses of homework I should of done! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment