Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm freaking out.

Contrary to Stariha's post I am still freaking out a little. I had high hopes for fixing my op-ed tonight but during the peer edit I didn't even get my thesis statement fixed, which is not against my group at all because we had a big group and we worked on other papers, but still I'm having problems with my beginning and i don't want to work on my paper until I get more help which is why I'm really looking forward to my conference tomorrow! (But this is why I HATE peer editing Stariha!)

On the bright side, I enjoyed Production Art today and only 5 more months until we graduate!

5 comments:

  1. Are you coming in to TAG today? Or was I busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not busy during TAG today... was there a reason you couldn't come in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I have student council and Mr. Staple gets upset when we miss so unless you directly talk to him, I don't think I can :/ I really wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE PEER EDITING TOO, I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE STARIHA OR MY MOTHER TEAR MY PAPER APART THAN ASK THE PEOPLE AROUND ME TO HELP...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is unproductive because we are all in the same boat and don't really know what direction we need to go in. We need to get help from someone who knows what to do....like an outside source.

    ReplyDelete