Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DON'T FREAK OUT !(no this is not yelling Mal... it's emphasis)

I realize in my attempt to try to forge ahead and stay on schedule, I left class today in upheaval.  Please don't freak out about your tests and the test taking changes I began to share with you.  I will tie up loose ends tomorrow.  We will review our tests, discuss the difficulties, and examine the new test taking methods... I will give you strategies to help improve test scores.  All-in-all, for as freaked out as all of you seemed to be about the test, I don't think grades were bad at all.  The bulk of you were in the 80% range which is very respectable... and the problems we're suffering from revolve around the tendency to write too generally.  We'll go over that more tomorrow.  So PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT AND STRESS OVER THE TEST AND FUTURE TESTS!!!!!  I will allow myself to suck it up and go off schedule a little so we can completely discuss and review the test.  But please trust me... the changes I make will be aimed at helping you and not punishing you.  Give me a shot before you begin doubting and hating on me... I mean, I do want all of you to succeed... except Garrett. :)


Ha ha... jk, lol, and all that textspeak stuff.  I'm just joking Garrett, quit contemplating suicide.

1 comment: