Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Day

Here we are again, another day off. I couldnt believe it when my dad told me we didnt have school today. Well anyways it will be nice to have another day to sleep and work on college english stuff. The Op Ed essay is really hard to get all the information down and feel good about it without going over the alloted word count. I have to go over and revise my work again and find places to cut back because at this point mine is way too long. Also today I have to start working on the lifeskills for the portfolio. I hate writing about myself so this might be interesting. Have a fantastic snow day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! my op-ed essay is way too long but I have no idea where to cut stuff out! Also, i hate that the entire senior portfolio is just "ooo look I'm such an awesome person with a whole bunch of awesome life skills!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should the portfolio be... it's supposed to SHOW YOU OFF! :)

    ReplyDelete