Monday, January 23, 2012

What my post on Sunday would've have said if Madeline didn't feel the need to edit it...

So I didn't have internet all weekend and I hadn't blogged for the week so I called up Maddie, and thinking she was a good friend, she typed up a blog post for me so I would get points for the week. However, Maddie had some fun in 'revising' my blog post. So here's what my post would've said:

I'm excited for the discussions about the end of 1984...I feel like we'll have a lot of varying views on the end of the book and that will be fun! Congrats to friday's Euthanasia group, I enjoyed the presentation (yay prezi!) I felt like the discussion however went kinda in circles...we would establish a point and then just keep discussing some of the same things, we never really moved through some of their questions. However, it did get a little heated so that was fun! hehe. oo, that op-ed essay is tough to get the short word limit. Don't get me wrong I love that its supposed short but it's hard to a full analysis into one page!

p.s. i loooovvveee unexpected snow days!!

2 comments:

  1. idk about the snow day, im kinda bored today lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like Maddie's version better.... just saying

    ReplyDelete