Sunday, December 11, 2011

Teesha's thoughts??

FINALLY!!!
I got the blog to work!!! =D
Anyways...I just thought I would share a few of my thoughts on things we have discussed in class.
First of all...that Poem was very confusing. I understood the overall meaning of the Poem, but I believe it can still be interpreted in different ways. My essay explained all of that though. =P

The Controversial Issues will be very interesting during this class because we have some very loud, outspoken people. =P I don't really know if that's the best way to explain that, but hopefully we all have the ability to conduct ourselves in a mature manner. I think the class needs to really work on actually listening to each other. Everyone gets SO caught up in what they want to say next, that they aren't really even listening to the other sides of things. I believe that this isn't going to help anyone learn anything...we all have to be willing to listen. Besides...if we don't take the chance to listen, how are we going to learn?

Oh...and that whole Animal Testing issue...I don't know if I can handle that. Just a warning for everyone...I know I will probably cry through the whole thing. hahaha.... even what we talked about in class the other day, just broke my heart. I wouldn't want to hear about people being tortured or anything like that...and not animals either. It's just..ugh...anyways. =P hahaha...
I'm eating soup. =)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Welcome to the Blog! I think your right about us having to calm down some during presentations but I think we'll be a little more attentive during the controversial presentations. It will be a test of our maturity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeaa seriously people need to calm doowwn lol but aww yeaaa i was so sad when she was talking about breaking the monkeys backs .. poor things .. i mean its better than hurting people but it doesnt make it good or right .

    ReplyDelete