Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Work Day: Sunday

Well usually my Sundays can be completely dedicated to essays. I usually convince my parents I have to much work to do to go to church and instead stay home so that I can begin procrastinating early on in the day. Today, for example, I got out of church but made/ate french toast (the best french toast I have EVER made mind you) for the entire hour I would have been at church. See, I'm not very productive early on. Now I'm starting (well hopefully) yet I keep thinking this is not my usual work day Sunday. You see I have a darn concert today... and I'm not really sure what time it's at but I know it's going to be right in the middle of my creative flow and I won't be able to bounce back to my paper with ease. I'm also thinking about changing the subject of my paper which doesn't matter too much because I haven't started but I'm questioning whether its a creative leap I should take. All I know is that I keep looking outside my window and thinking "This would all be ok if we had snow."

1 comment:

  1. haha, i kinda just started yesterday but im cramming a lot today

    ReplyDelete