Sunday, December 4, 2011

Not in the Swing of Things

I did absolutely nothing today.... or yesterday I mean. Well, I did a lot of things really, but nothing that I should have. I should have worked on that dang essay. Or memorized monologues. Or decorated a tree. Or decorated another tree. Or look up things on Genetic Counselors. Or finished my book. Or started 1984. Or actually finish my Christmas shopping. Or go for a run. Or get some sleep. Or work on that dang essay. Instead, I had a lovely day of shopping, guitar playing with the lovely trio of BLK MLD/ Clittens/ The Coconators, and not working on that dang essay. I dearly hope none of your Saturdays were nearly this fun. I hope that instead you all worked on your dumb essays like good little children.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I missed your sarcasm Maddie... thanks for the full dose to get me back into the swing of things... now go write that dang dumb essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah i know what you mean madddie , you made me laugh on this post but yeaaah this is scary already into colllege english stress we just have to not procrastinate!!(:

    ReplyDelete