Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ahh How it's great to be back on blogger(:

So.. Oh me oh life.. I hate it, I hate IT, I HATE IT.  Not the poem itself, but the fact that it makes my head hurt.  First I thought maybe he was saying how he can't see his purpose in life and what's the point.  Then I started to really think, maybe he knows his purpose and others don't see theirs, or aren't living up to why they are here and then I couldn't make up my mind. Then I got a migraine.  Ohh goodness and not to mention my essay, what a load of crap.  It sucked so bad.  It was a sad attempt to explain that everyone has a purpose.  Everyone contributes their own chapter to this book called Life.  LAME.. But I can't wait until we start reading 1984(:

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really interesting that we all took different takes on the poem! I know what you mean by the essay though... I am also looking extremely forward to 1984!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you are searching to hard for the meaning Sarah... maybe the point is that it exists! :) Just relax when you are writing... try free writing first and turn on some mellow music. It will go better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is never any help for me. Haha But I did finally find out what was going on in my head. And finished my essay(:

    ReplyDelete