Tuesday, November 29, 2011

this is the beginning

In all honesty I really liked O me, O life. I feel like it set the tone for the class, the idea that we are going to be addressing issues (like purpose) that we often don't like talking about, especially in a classroom full of our peers. I feel like for a lot of us this class is going to end up being a blessing in disguise, one that we all act like we hate, but in secret, love it. I'm fully aware that this class is going to challenge not only my writing skills but my reading skills (?) as well, but I feel like the discussions and knowledge gained are going to be worth it. :)
#CollegeEnglishRocks
haha :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice hashtag em...
    #thisisn'ttwitterhoney
    But agree, I'm actually really (really) looking forward those controversial discussions but not so much to all those many many free write discussions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm pretty excited even though I was sharply reminded this week of all the work and stress that will come with the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with free write discussions Barrett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...nothing is "wrong" with free write disucssions. We just have a lot of them...and sometimes they get a little deleterious to staying on topic, or getting things done in class. Stariha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you guys are deleterious to staying on topic!

    ReplyDelete