Friday, May 13, 2011

Personal Narrative

"When I look closer into the empty auditorium I see the vague faces of loved ones.
Some stand out boldly in the front row, as others fade in the back.
My mothers smile becomes a spotlight shinning on her daughters bold movements..."

This personal narrative was such a great way for me to let out my emotions freely!
I have realized so much throughout my years and am so excited for my new stage of life!
I feel this is a writing assignment where we can take control of the paper and not let the paper take over us.
I am excite to hear every ones creative writings!
And the peer editing today was such a help, my group really took it seriously and it became very effective in each of our papers.
THANKS nora and becca!

1 comment:

  1. Your narrative sounds really good for as much of it that you posted. I feel the same about this paper as you. When I did my rough draft, it was more of an essay than a narrative, so I hope mine comes together well, but I think it will because I can easily take my points I was making earlier and turn it into a narrative.

    ReplyDelete