Sunday, May 29, 2011

Off On A Good Note

Well, now it seems like the rest of this class is going to be quite fun. We got the tough things out of the way (everyone did very well by the way) and now we get to read books to little kids and create a project of whatever we want to! Not only that but we graduate the end of this week! Everything has gone by so quickly, its simply amazing. The things that I have learned and learned to do in this class are so great. I never used to read a book, a magazine, or watch a tv ad and analyze why they said or wrote what they did. Now I do. And I feel like I have so much more understanding of what is being said. I catch myself analyzing things all the time!! That is just one thing that I have taken away from this class. So, amidst the tough and stressful assignments, College English has gone above and beyond my expectations, and so I have of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment