Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jeez Louise...or...whatever

Wow! So I just got home from a seven hour shift of scooping ice cream. Which wouldnt be so bad except I broke a nail off scooping and moving the stuff and then dropped a 3 gallon bucket of ice cream on my toe...lovely huh? Well anyway I though my group, and everyone else for that matter, did great on our senior project! Even though I had never hung out with anyone in my group before we had a great time working together! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!! Now that that stress is gone I have something new to worry about! My procrastinator roots are showing as I sit up at midnightish trying to think of an idea for my exam project. I know the central theme I want to use but have no clue what method to use to get the effect I'm looking for! I know my exam project last trimester was joke but...well...I wish it would work again for this trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment