Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last hard week...

I'm really glad the presentations are finally over. However, I do admit that I really enjoyed learning information about my group members' topics along with all of the other group members' presentations as well. I really did learn a lot overall.
I really don't feel like I did very good individually. I felt pretty calm when I was presenting infront of the class on Wednesday, but the library just made me lose focus. I was really nervous because there were more adults (not just Stariha) and it was a different setting than just at in the classroom. I'm really thankful for all of the support both in class and at the library.
Lastly, it has come time for our service and exam projects. I am excited for both. I know I will have a lot of fun reading to the little kids and I'm excited for the exam project because my groups idea is very unique and different. I really hope everyone will like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment