Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick question!!

Bibliography----------Tuesday

Letters, interview, survey----------Wednesday

Rough draft------------????

Is that on Friday or Wednesday!? 

Anyway, all the hard work aside, and all the really really time consuming hard work aside as well, I'm thouroughly enjoying this Project.  I actually found a good person to write a letter to on my subject (grade inflation).  He is a professor at Harvard, and has very strong opinons on the matter that reach all the way back to affermitive action.  As for my interview, I'm not toooooooo sure.  I want it to be worthy of quality, and I'm trying my best to stay out of our school when thinking about it... But I'll try my best, and I'm sure it will go (for the most part) smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. Your outline and working thesis is due next Friday and your outline is due the Friday after that. (Good Friday ironically!) Sounds like a great plan to send your letter to the Harvard prof. If you need help narrowing down interview candidates, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice choice for the letter there.. i was thinking about interviewing someone who works at the Adult Ed because my subject is drop outs..

    ReplyDelete