Sunday, April 10, 2011

NO MORE SWEARING

Ok so its the last day a spring break, uhhhggg!!! But it is ok, you know why because Tuesday I have a track meet and im going to rock it. So we are supposed to write about things that are not about our lifes, to meet the expectations of the Brit Lit Kids!!!!! Yeah okay, so I have been reading the PoisionWood Bible and I am not going to LIE I still have a little bit left to read, but what I have read so far has really confussed me. So I read it really fast like almost a skim read and instead of re-reading it I though i would use the BLOG for the It's real PURPOSE, and that purpose of course being to answer questions? (I think) So my question is WHY are they worried about the revolution, is it because they are white or what?! Well this is probably the longest blog I have ever written and if you couldnt tell it is kind of a run on, so that it appears like I have written a lot!!! See you all TOMORROW!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. At least you didn't swear Andy. I like the smart Andy better than the sarcastic one! :) The whites are worried about the revolution for a few reasons:
    1. Safety of white people already in the region.
    2. (this is probably the most important) Losing out on all of the MONEY that comes from exploiting the region and taking its resources (copper, cobalt, diamonds, rubber).

    ReplyDelete