Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

I've been trying to research some more; I emailed about 6 college professors, but so far no response. And no response about the interview, either :(

PRIDE Day is tomorrow--another cold day for PRIDE Day. Hasn't it been cruddy weather every year so far?

I would have to agree with Ms. Stariha about Exodus: it is my least favorite book to read. Leah's sections in particular. Of course, Leah's weren't my favorite to read in the first place. I really like Rachel's sections in this book, however. They are HILARIOUS! When I read it, I picture her having a really snooty, ignorant sounding voice, and that makes it even funnier.

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh yeah! Exodus was such a drag at times. But I guess it had to be that way to get Kingsolver's message across the way she wanted. And yeah, Rachel is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exodus was boring!
    And like you said about your mental picture with Rachel...i do the same with all the characters....hmm wonder if were close in detail! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel is definitely my favorite character, she is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete